Thank you for contacting G&L Roofing, a representative will contact you shortly.
- Our best-selling double-hung
- Wood protected by vinyl exterior
- Durable and time-tested
- Standard sizes up to 3'10 1/8" wide and 7'8 7/8" high. Custom sizes available.
- Custom colors, interior woods and stains
- Wood protected by aluminum exterior
- Standard sizes up to 4' wide and 7'6" high. Custom sizes available.
Woodwright Double-Hung Window
- Classic look with modern performance
- Wood protected by Fibrex composite exterior
- Great for replacement
- Standard sizes up to 3'10 1/8" wide and 6'4 7/8" high. Custom sizes available.
ASK ABOUT COMPOSITE
THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
2X STRONGER THAN VINYLWe developed a material that is 2x as strong as vinyl, performs better when exposed to extreme temperatures and delivers exteriors that won't fade, flake, blister or peel. We call it Fibrex material. It's made up of reclaimed wood fiber and PVC polymer that is fused together and is unique to Andersen.
Explore Andersen products that feature composite below.
100 SERIES - A SERIES - RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won't flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.